A wonderful option for group retreats, this unique, 1920’s former estate accommodates thirty overnight and eighty for day retreats. The 5,500 sq. ft floorspace includes seven large bedrooms (two queen, twenty-six twin), five full baths, a large dining room, reading & prayer rooms, catering + serving kitchens and an outdoor patio with fire pit. Walking out the front door, one steps into panoramic views of Moon River and a spacious dock.
Nonprofit / Regular
AC/Heating • Commercial Sinks & Dishwasher • Ice Machine • XL Washer/Dryer * Coffee Machine • Toaster • Microwave • Dining Tables/Chairs for up to 80 • Shampoo/Soaps • Projector Screen • Piano • Parking for 60 Cars • Handicap Accessible
• To help retreat guests disengage from usual rhythms of our busy culture, we do not provide WIFI or television •
• No pets indoors or on the property overnight except ADA trained service animals.
(leashed dogs welcome outdoors during daylight hours)
• No alcohol on retreat property.
• No smoking indoors, at entrances, on patio, or near wooded area.
• No sleeping more than 30 unless using All Property.
You may cancel up to 60 days of your reservation for a full refund.
Should you cancel or reschedule within 31-59 days of your reservation, you will be responsible for half the total cost minus the security deposit, cleaning and linen fee.
Should you cancel or reschedule within 30 days of your reservation, you will be responsible for the full amount, minus the security deposit, cleaning and linen fee.