With an open floor plan and youthful feel, the Boat House is best suited for a daytime retreat of 5-20 people (church staff, Christian yoga, or artist retreat). It includes a living and dining area, kitchenette, half-bath, screened-in porch and deck with a stunning view of the Lowcountry.
Nonprofit / Regular
Kitchenette • Half Bath • Microwave • Projector • Deck • Soaps • Paper Towels
• To help retreat guests disengage from usual rhythms of our busy lives, we do not provide WIFI or television •
• No alcohol on retreat property.
• No pets indoors or on the property overnight except ADA trained service animals.
(Leashed dogs welcome outdoors during daylight hours).
• No smoking indoors, on porch & deck, or near wooded area.
• No groups more than 20 people without prior permission.
You may cancel up to 14 days prior to your reservation for a full refund.
Should you cancel or reschedule 8-13 days prior to your reservation, you will be responsible for half the amount due.
Should you cancel or reschedule 7 days prior to your reservation, you will be responsible for the full amount due.